Best Method to Backup or Export Google Apps Mailbox to PST
Webmail suite like Google Apps for business or education is a great application used for the communication. Being an online suite, it becomes one of the most preferred platforms among many people. The users can view all their data of Google Apps in the presence of an internet connection. Like in Gmail, if there is an internet connection, the users can access any email message at any time from any place.
However, for many users or organization, the situation becomes worse when accessibility of Google Apps email is required in Outlook client. Unfortunately, there is no direct way available that can export Google Apps email to PST format. The Personal Storage Table (or PST) is a default data file of MS Outlook account. To make it possible, users need to take help of third-party software entitled as Google Apps Backup Tool. In this post, we are going to discuss how to export Google Apps mailbox to PST format with the help of automated software. First, go through some user quires to understand the need of Google Apps Email to PST conversion.
User Query Related to Export G Suite Email to PST file
“Please help! I am working as a manager in a reputed firm. Our company uses Google Apps Gmail for business email communication. Now, we are planning to switch from G Suite to Outlook email client. But, importing 200+ employees Google Apps email to Outlook supported PST format is a quiet complex task. So, I am looking for a workaround that can export Google Apps mailbox to PST in bulk. If any of my friends know the solution, then please let me know. Any relevant help would be appreciated!”
It is a cumbersome process to move the entire organizations Gmail emails into PST format manually. So, it is better to have an expert solution Google Apps Backup tool. Now, explore more about this utility and how it works. Let’s get started!
Why Choose G Suite Backup Software to Export Google Apps Email to PST file
The best part about selecting G Suite Backup tool is that the users can save complete Gmail emails in PST, EML, MBOX, MSG file formats. The strong algorithm of software can convert single as well as multiple Google Apps account in a desired file format in bulk. Adding to it, the software has self-explanatory interface that can be easily understood by any non-technical person.
Also, the emails exported from G Suite to PST have exactly similar structure as being displayed in Gmail account. Additionally, it can take backup of G suite calendars and contacts in ICS and vCard format respectively. Apart from this, the software offers various features that make the complete process facile. Now, let’s have a look on the robust feature.
Striking Features of Software to Export G Suite Emails to PST
- Option to Select Single or Domain User: The software to Export Google Apps Mailbox to PST provides the facility to save the email of single or domain Google Apps account. The users only need to select the appropriate option from the tool interface. Then, provide the credentials of the account. Once the software authenticates profile, the further process will take place.
- Availability of Different File Formats: Google Apps Email Backup tool download the messages on local system in four different formats i.e., EML, PST, MBOX, MSG. These file extensions are further supported by many email clients such as Thunderbird supports MBOX, Outlook compatible with PST file and so on.
- Option of ‘Delete After Download’: The most amazing feature of the software is ‘Delete After Download’. With the help of this option, the Google Apps email can be erased from cloud storage once they are saved to the desired format. As a result, the message will be removed from the account and its copy will store on the system. It will make memory space in G Suite account for other emails.
Simple Steps to Export G Suite Email to PST Via. Google Apps Backup Utility
- Download the demo or licensed version of software and install in the Windows machine.
- After that, select the account type i.e., Single or Domain User(s).
- Next, select the file format and Browse the destination location where the resultant file will be saved.
- Finally, click on Start to begin the process.
After considering the users need to export Google Apps mailbox to PST format. In this blog, we have discussed the reliable and relevant G Suite Backup utility that can easily move the emails from Google Apps to Outlook supported PST format.